Our RTV Reporter product provides Autodesk® Revit® users with an intuitive interface to quickly collate, filter, schedule and extract parameter data from multiple Autodesk® Revit® model categories to create dynamic schedules and reports using the intuitive built-in report designer to automatically create furniture and fixtures schedules, door and window hardware schedules and bill of materials schedules and reports.
RTV Reporter features include:
- Schedule multiple Autodesk Revit categories.
- Customisable reporting engine, including any page format and size.
- Export to reports and schedules to multiple file formats, including PDF, Word and Excel.
- Insert raster images from Autodesk Revit families into schedules and reports2.
- Simultaneously schedule Type and Instance parameters on the same Report.
- Virtually no set-up required, just install and automate your work processes today.
Minimum system requirements
- Autodesk® Revit® 2015, 2014, 32bit and 64bit (64bit recommended).
- Windows 7, 32bit and 64bit (64bit recommended).
2 Raster image file name must be stored in the Revit family files as a parameter. For optimum results store all raster images in a common image library.
Software Licensing Terms and Conditions
- Click here for our Software Licensing Terms and Conditions.