Centralised Shared Parameter database
RTV Shared Parameter centrally stores and manages all your Autodesk Revit shared parameter requirements, including the management of multiple shared parameter files.
Manage your existing Shared Parameters without data loss
Edit, publish Shared Parameter input values and data without data loss, including replace, substitute, edit and purge.
Update multiple Autodesk Revit family and project files
Automatically manage new and existing Shared Parameters in multiple Autodesk Revit family and project files, batch process selected files or all files in an entire directory.
RTV Shared Parameter Manager for Autodesk® Revit®, automates the process of creating and editing Shared Parameters in Autodesk® Revit®. RTV Shared Parameter Manager is ideal for Architects, Interiors Designers, Engineers, Landscape Architects and Visualization Artists using Shared Parameters in Autodesk® Revit®.
RTV Shared Parameter Manager features include:
- Create, Edit, Rename and Delete single or multiple parameters from Autodesk® Revit® project files and Families.
- Replace and substitute existing shared parameters with new shared parameters across single or multiple Autodesk® Revit® project files and Families..
- Exchange parameters without loosing existing stored or recorded data associated with the shared parameters.
- Centrally manage multiple project or company shared parameter files from one easy to interface..
- Support stand-alone and site licensing models, allowing installation scalability from 1 -> 1000 Autodesk® Revit® seats from one coordinated SQL database.
Minimum system requirements
- Autodesk® Revit® 2017, 2016, 2015.
- Windows 7, 64bit recommended.
- Microsoft SQL 2005 or 2008, including full support for Microsoft SQL express 2005 or 2008 (Microsoft SQL express 2008 recommended).
Software Licensing Terms and Conditions
- Click here for our Software Licensing Terms and Conditions.
- Single License – 1 Year Subscription included
- Network License – 1 Year Subscription included
- 1 Year Subscription Renewal – Single License
- 1 Year Subscription Renewal – Network License
Calculate the ROI on Automation
Unfortunately the ROI Calculator is not available on mobiles. We apologise for any inconvenience