RTV Drawing Manager for Autodesk® Revit®, automates the process of creating drawing sheets, document transmittals (including Autodesk® Revit® drawing sheets and external files), PDFs, DWG, DWF, DWFx, DXF and IFC files (including automatic project file naming), display parameters and custom metadata parameters, drawing revision clouds and revision notes in Autodesk® Revit®. RTV Drawing Manager is ideal for Architects, Interiors Designers, Engineers, Landscape Architects and Visualization Artists using Autodesk® Revit®.
RTV Drawing Manager features include
- Amend and control all Autodesk® Revit® Drawing Sheet and View parameters.
- Export simultaneously to PDF, DWG, DWF, DWFx, DXF and IFC files complete with automatic project file naming for file name, including the current drawing sheet revision i.e. A-XB-23_045[A1c].dwg
- Batch print simultaneously to TWO printers, allowing you to print full size and half size hardcopies.
- Record, track and report on all project document issues, including Matrix, Simple and custom document transmittals, transmittal report export formats include PDF, Word, Excel, RTF.
- Automatically revise and update project drawing sheet revisions, including the tagging of revision clouds.
- Link multiple Autodesk® Revit® project files into ONE documentation manager to revise, update and issue multiple Drawing Sheets and External Documents at once.
- Manage, control and ‘lock down’ project specific BIM standards, file naming conventions and parameters across multiple Autodesk® Revit® project files with ease.
- Support for simultaneous Drawing Sheet numbering conventions, allowing project teams to comply with external project file naming and numbering formats, i.e. A-XB-23_045 (printed drawing) and A045 (in Revit® and for internal sheet referencing)
- Support for complex Drawing Sheet revisioning and versioning conventions, including the UK BIM Standard BS1192.2007, i.e. P01, P02, P03… & P01.1, P01.2, P01.3…
- Supports sub-revision amendment annotation conventions i.e.
A 12|04|2012 Issued Construction
1. Relocated toilet to west wall
2. Deleted window
3. Added new sliding door
- Connect to Outlook and Synergy contact databases.
- Support stand-alone and network licensing models, allowing installation scalability from 1 -> 1000 Autodesk® Revit® seats from one coordinated SQL database.
Minimum system requirements
- Autodesk® Revit® 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020 (64bit).
- Windows 11 or 10, 64bit.
- Microsoft SQL, including full support for Microsoft SQL express.
- PDF Virtual Printer, RTV Tools recommends PDF Creator, and it’s FREE!
Software Licensing Terms and Conditions
- Click here for our Software Licensing Terms and Conditions.
There are no reviews yet.